Thursday 11 June 2009

Gessica's Diary about her stay in Portugal and Sevilla



Dear diary, I want to tell you about my fantastic experience in Portugal this year. I left for Portugal on 28th April with two teachers of mine and three school friends: Ilaria, Daria and Viola. I made this trip to take part in the project called “Comenius”; a project where you need to talk in English to interact with other guys of other European countries like: Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, etc. In that week I made some friends and even today, I continue to hear them over the Internet. I’m very happy about it.
On the first day all the teachers and all of the guys, we went to visit some towns and a city called Lagos. It’s very beautiful. We visited some churches, gardens, parks… We walked a lot but it was really great! We took some pictures with the other guys and I enjoyed that day very much. In the evening, after dinner, I went out with the girl who hosted me there and she introduced me to some of her friends. We went to the beach that night, we had a drink and we talked a lot. I was very well with them. But at a certain time I was very tired and not only me, so we went back home to sleep.
On the second day, in the morning we went to school with the Portuguese students and we visited their school and the town where the school is. We stayed with them the whole day, as always, and we talked about everything. In the evening the Portuguese guys decided to take us to a dance show. That was really cool, the music was great and the dancers were nice!! We enjoyed it!
The following day we went to Spain with our Portuguese friends because we had a free morning. So we stayed there all the morning and for lunch too. I would have liked to stay there but in the afternoon we had to go to school for a presentation. Every European country had to present their work about the Comenius project. It was very funny. After this, we did a kind of game where we had to answer some questions about our life. It seemed boring, but it was interesting. In the evening we had to go back to school because we had the “final dinner”. That would be the last night there for the other countries. It was nice, there were dancers typical of that country too. After the dinner, some guys, me too, we went to a pub to say good-bye. It was very sad.
Finally, the last two days the girls that hosted us, Ilaria and me decided to go camping. I thought: Cool! But Ilaria and me stayed there just for one day because there were problems so we decided to go back to Vila Real, the town where there were our teachers and we decided to stay with them and go to the beach. Ilaria and me we were really happy about it.
Before leaving, we Italian students and our teachers went to Sevilla, in Spain. The best days!!  We visited the city, some churches and we walked a lot, but it was fantastic. Me and the other girls we had so much fun!... That was C O O L !!!
Now… I’m here in Italy, again! And I’m waiting for September, because in that month all the students from the other countries are coming to Italy and I’m very excited about it. I can’t wait! I want to see the guys again because they’re very nice and honestly I miss them. So… I’m waiting for September! Bye Bye diary… C u soon! : - )

Gessica!!

No comments: