Thursday 4 June 2009

Ilaria's diary about her stay in Portugal


Dear diary…

I wanted to write to tell you about my experience in Portugal.
On 28th with Gessica Daria and Viola we left from the airport of Pisa to Seville; in the same afternoon Margarida came to pick me up and took me to her house. We had dinner very late and after that I went to bed because I was tired.
In the morning, I woke up early, I had breakfast, we waited for her boyfriend and we went to school.
I met Gessica and Daria and we went to the library together.
In the evening I went to dinner at Filipa’s house. After dinner we went to a dance show!
On Thursday morning, we took the ferry and we went to Spain, we came back home for lunch, because at 3 o’clock we presented the work we had done, a video about “Our Ideal Family”.
On Friday morning, with Gessica and some Portuguese students, we went to camp on Tavira island.
On Saturday morning we called the teachers, because we didn’t like it and we went back to Vila Real. We went to the beach, in the evening we had dinner at a restaurant and we slept in a hotel.
On Sunday morning we went to the beach and in the afternoon we went to Seville; we visited the cathedral: IT’S FANTASTIC!
The next morning we visited Seville.
On Tuesday we went back home!!!
It was a fantastic experience…
I had fun!!!

No comments: